Terms & Conditions
This contest is organised by Kao (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (14023-V) of 20th Floor, Menara AmFirst, No. 1, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (“the Organiser”).
- This contest is open to citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia aged 18 and above, except the employees of the Organiser and/or subsidiaries and/or any company related to the Organiser; as well as employees and immediate families of agencies and/or any companies related to this contest.
- This contest runs from 1st July 2018 to 31st Aug 2018 in nationwide outlets. All entries received after the contest period will be automatically disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party.
- Only entries submitted via WhatsApp are allowed. Each contestant must ensure that their contest entries are complete and accurate. No WhatsApp enquiry will be entertained. Incomplete or late entries shall be disqualified and deemed void and shall not be accepted.
- Participants can send in as many entries as they wish but each entry must be accompanied with a minimum purchase of RM20 worth of KAO Attack products in an original receipt as proof of purchase (receipt photo to be submitted). Kao (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for entries that are truncated, misdirected or lost through WhatsApp.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant that is found or suspected of tampering with the contest process.
- Winners will be selected by the Organiser based on the correct answer. The judges’ decision in all matters is final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Contestants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Organiser related to this contest.
- All winners have the chance to win one prize only.
- Winners will be announced on KAO website. Winners will be notified by the Organiser through phone and/or by post and email. In the event the Organiser is unable to contact the winner due to whatsoever reason within seven (7) days after the winner is selected, the said winner is automatically disqualified. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winners.
- The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the
verification of contest winners and to manage the prizes given under this contest and contestants agree and authorize that the Organiser may provide all necessary information of contest winners to such third party for the aforesaid purposes.
- All prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days from notification date or prior to the expiry of the prizes, whichever is earlier (“Claims Period”). Winners are responsible to claim their respective prizes and the Organiser will not be responsible for any other notification regarding the expiry date of prize collection. Prizes which are not claimed within the Claims Period will be rendered null and void by the Organiser. The Organiser, its agents and/or representatives will not be held liable by the winners in any way.
- All prizes must be claimed in person by the winners unless stated otherwise by the Organiser. Proof of identity and original matching receipt are required for confirmation. Representative can help to collect the prizes. However, in addition to original matching receipt, he/she must bring along
- a letter of authorization for prize collection from the winner; and
- a copy of the winner’s identification card. Furthermore, the representative has to provide his/her copy of I/C too upon prize collection.
- If the prize is unable to be presented due to any circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with another of the same value at any time and without prior notice to the winner. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or in any other form.
- The Organiser reserves the right to keep all entry information. All extra information provided by the participants will automatically become the property of the Organiser who subsequently has the right to use the name or other information for publicity purposes without the need for compensation in any form or prior notification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to end and/or cancel the contest at any time under its sole discretion. In the event the contest is ended and/or cancelled as such, the Organiser, under its sole discretion, reserves the right to choose not to give out any prize related to the contest which has been ended and/or cancelled.
- All decisions made by the Organiser regarding the contest are final and no
discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Participation in this contest is deemed as an unconditional agreement by
participants of all the terms and conditions. Participants hereby agree to cooperate and meet all the requirements of the Organiser in relation to the contest and its publication.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these contest terms and conditions without any prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound by any such changes.